I cant promise u that the dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows.
I cant promise u that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.I can promise u my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime.
I can promise u that i'll always be here for u,
to listen and hold ur hand,
and i'll always do my best to make u happy and make u feel loved.
I can promise u that i'll see u through any crisis,
and pray with u,
dream with u,
build with u,
and always cheer u on and encourage u.
I can promise u that i'll willingly be ur protector,
ur advisor,
ur counselor,
ur friend,
ur family,
ur everything.
I love u so so much...
Monday, August 14, 2017
Princess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment