Monday, December 26, 2016

Princess

I loved you,
A caring you
With a lot of love in eyes
The magical eyes
I forgotten to look away
When I first saw you
A charismatic gaze
And I was flat
With no idea how'd it be better
To remember your eyes
Or to forget the world
Though I tried the first one,
But ended up doing last one
The sight, that single sight
Made me go
Far far away from myself
In a different world
Where there was nothing more attractive than your eyes
A world where I was always around you
With a lot of cuddles
Curled around
Endless Coffees
Endless happiness
Endless debates
Endless love
Endless time..
Seized by our side
Waking up next to you every morning
Lying around carelessly beautiful girl
With world's best eyes
I seriously didn't notice your long hair
Dimples and smirks were the only thing that I saw while you,
Not knowingly made me addicted to you.
With an ocean of dreams
Along with your dark laked eyes
You left me hangin between you and the world,
The world who treated me like a wound
But salted mine
A soul with demons inside
A body full of your touches
Kisses
A mind full of your pretty lies
A heart full of broken dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment